Pages

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Bass Harbor, ME, USA

It feels super weird to not do a big hike at all during the weekend. My knee was still bothering me, which I guess I’ll blame on work, so Jesse and I opted for a leisurely stroll along the Ship Harbor Nature Trail in Bass Harbor. The trail is a part of Acadia National park, and was about two miles long. We saw a seal playing in the harbor, but it was too far away for me to snag a good shot of it. I love seals, so not getting a picture is devastating.

A couple places also gave incredible views of what I think is Bernard Mountain. The photos of that almost made up for missing out on a seal. Not quite though.

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

SONY DSC     SONY DSC

SONY DSC

SONY DSC     SONY DSC

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

SONY DSC     SONY DSC

1 comment:

  1. I liked this walk :), the last pic is my fave

    ReplyDelete